- Suzanne Gladden - Happy Birthdays
- Dr. Ellen Jefferson - Austin Pets Alive! (APA!)
- Scott Hardy - Bastrop County First Responders
- Carole Price - Hospice Austin
- Calvin & Carter Miller - Ten at a Time
- Dianne Doggett - Autism Society of Central Texas
- Connie Bellows - Project Care Case
- Flo Macklin - Meals on Wheels Central Texas
- Mike Rogan - Ecology Action of Texas
- Bill Miller - Drive A Senior
- Frankie Fowler - SafePlace
- Mike Coffin - Boys & Girls Club of Austin
- Gordon Perez - El Amistad Club
- Bob Pursley - Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Mike Leary - Explore Austin
- Donna Gunn - Africa's Promise Village
- George Lourigan - Rotary Club of Georgetown
- Gil Iwanski - Minis and Friends
- John Macpherson - Texas State Alumni Association
- Wanda Mills - Capital Area Food Bank
- Patti Robinson - All Blind Children of Texas
- Allison Baker - Boys & Girls Clubs of Austin
- Libby Malone - Greenlights for Nonprofit Success
- Kathryn Lashmit - Therapy Pet Pals of Texas
- Ed Myers - TownLake YMCA
- Melissa Duclos - Your Ride Is Here
- Karen Faulkner - Student Charities
- Tressie Seegers - The Austin Harmony Project
- Terri Sue Bettis - Brighter Days Food Pantry
- Joseph de Leon - Keep Austin Fed
- Bunnie & Dorsey Twidwell - Zilker Kite Festival
- Erin Kiltz - Brookwood In Georgetown
- Dr. Rudy Uriegas - Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- Hannah Nussbaum - Youth2Seniors
- Karen Crosby - The Locker
- Ruby Martinez Zgabay - Austin Partners In Education
- Tom Perkins - P.E.T. Austin
- Steve & Tracey Brown - Miracle League at Town & Country
- Will Williams - Water For Africa
- Laura Orona - Just Because Christmas...
- Annie Brandt - Best Answer for Cancer
- Shelby Romero - Dell Children’s Hospital
- Jeff & Jana Holst - Colin's Hope
- Joyce White - Food for Friends
- John Lorek & Felix Madrid - Central Texas Ability Sports
- George Wunderlick - Boys & Girls Clubs of Austin
- Tiffany Roberts - Adopt-a-Family
- James & Martha Wallace - Samaritan Center
- Lola Stephens-Bell - Austin Baptist Association
- Betty Hendrix - American Red Cross of Central Texas
- George Wagner - Georgetown Partners in Education
- Liz Burton-Garcia - Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- Steve Barclay - The Blood Center of Central Texas
- Frank Alcorn - Austin Humane Society
- Dan McDonell - The Austin Stone Community Church
- Jody Conradt - Neighborhood Longhorns Program
- Devchander Mohan - Youth for Seva
- Kay Gooch - BookSpring
- Laurie Loew - TheBeHive Austin (formerly Heart House Austin)
- John Ahrns - Boys and Girls Club of the Texas Hill Country
- Dorothy Hodson - St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Eli Apolzon - Partners in Affordable Housing
- Jack & Janelle Hadsell - Angel House Soup Kitchen
- Don Ames - Samaritan Center
- Alan Graham - Mobile Loaves & Fishes
- Dr. John Oswalt - HeartGift Foundation
Volunteer firefighter, EMT, roadside assistance HERO, and dog rescue owner Scott Hardy is dedicating his life to spreading kindness around Austin one good deed at a time.
Dr. Ellen Jefferson
Dr. Ellen Jefferson has helped save the lives of over 25,000 animals in Austin alone since joining Austin Pets Alive!
After what started as a whim, Suzanne Gladden has been responsible for providing birthday gifts to nearly 1,100 homeless and foster children who would otherwise have gone without.
Mike’s all-volunteer, award-winning creative leadership over 14 years has helped Boys & Girls Clubs of Austin develop one of the strongest nonprofits in Central Texas.
For 35 years, Frankie Fowler has provided more than 26,500 hours of volunteer services to countless numbers of survivors and community members through her work for SafePlace.
Over the last 10 years as a volunteer driver for Drive A Senior, Bill Miller has provided over 760 volunteer drives equal to more than 17,000 miles.
Pitching in more than 1,500 volunteer hours – and counting – Mike Rogan helped Ecology Action of Texas transform a closed municipal landfill into a robust nature preserve.
One of the original volunteers for Meals on Wheels Central Texas, Flo Macklin spent over 40 years delivering more than 17,000 hot, nutritious meals to Austin’s homebound.
As a foster child, Connie Bellows bounced from home to home – now, she heads a nonprofit called Project Care Case that has provided ownership and dignity to over 1,200 foster kids.
For the last 11 years Dianne has made a huge impact on the Autism Society of Central Texas, connecting hundreds of other parents in the autism community to the information, experts, and support that they need.