- Wayne Glander - BookSpring
- Ian McKenna - Katie's Krops
- Dr. Ian Thomas - The Salvation Army Austin
- Marilu Sanchez - Casa Marianella
- Lloyd Pond - Austin Classical Guitar
- Desley Glover McKirdy - Wonders & Worries
- Jaime Rodriguez - Keep Austin Beautiful
- Suzanne Gladden - Happy Birthdays
- Dr. Ellen Jefferson - Austin Pets Alive! (APA!)
- Scott Hardy - Bastrop County First Responders
- Kathy Manning - Town & Country Optimist Club
- Rodney Page - Phoenix Rising Young Men's Group
- Ricky López-Galindo - Apoyando a un Angel Foundation
- Kerri Oswald - Drive A Senior Southwest
- Carissa Mallory - Reading Around the World Literacy Initiative
- Tino Hernandez - Just Because Ministries of Hope
- Carole Price - Hospice Austin
- Calvin & Carter Miller - Ten at a Time
- Dianne Doggett - Autism Society of Central Texas
- Connie Bellows - Project Care Case
- Flo Macklin - Meals on Wheels Central Texas
- Mike Rogan - Ecology Action of Texas
- Bill Miller - Drive A Senior
- Frankie Fowler - SafePlace
- Mike Coffin - Boys & Girls Club of Austin
- Gordon Perez - El Amistad Club
- Bob Pursley - Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Mike Leary - Explore Austin
- Donna Gunn - Africa's Promise Village
- George Lourigan - Rotary Club of Georgetown
- Gil Iwanski - Minis and Friends
- John Macpherson - Texas State Alumni Association
- Wanda Mills - Capital Area Food Bank
- Patti Robinson - All Blind Children of Texas
- Allison Baker - Boys & Girls Clubs of Austin
- Libby Malone - Greenlights for Nonprofit Success
- Kathryn Lashmit - Therapy Pet Pals of Texas
- Ed Myers - TownLake YMCA
- Melissa Duclos - Your Ride Is Here
- Karen Faulkner - Student Charities
- Tressie Seegers - The Austin Harmony Project
- Terri Sue Bettis - Brighter Days Food Pantry
- Joseph de Leon - Keep Austin Fed
- Bunnie & Dorsey Twidwell - Zilker Kite Festival
- Erin Kiltz - Brookwood In Georgetown
- Dr. Rudy Uriegas - Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- Hannah Nussbaum - Youth2Seniors
- Karen Crosby - The Locker
- Ruby Martinez Zgabay - Austin Partners In Education
- Tom Perkins - P.E.T. Austin
- Steve & Tracey Brown - Miracle League at Town & Country
- Will Williams - Water For Africa
- Laura Orona - Just Because Christmas...
- Annie Brandt - Best Answer for Cancer
- Shelby Romero - Dell Children’s Hospital
- Jeff & Jana Holst - Colin's Hope
- Joyce White - Food for Friends
- John Lorek & Felix Madrid - Central Texas Ability Sports
- George Wunderlick - Boys & Girls Clubs of Austin
- Tiffany Roberts - Adopt-a-Family
- James & Martha Wallace - Samaritan Center
- Lola Stephens-Bell - Austin Baptist Association
- Betty Hendrix - American Red Cross of Central Texas
- George Wagner - Georgetown Partners in Education
- Liz Burton-Garcia - Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- Steve Barclay - The Blood Center of Central Texas
- Frank Alcorn - Austin Humane Society
- Dan McDonell - The Austin Stone Community Church
- Jody Conradt - Neighborhood Longhorns Program
- Devchander Mohan - Youth for Seva
- Kay Gooch - BookSpring
- Laurie Loew - TheBeHive Austin (formerly Heart House Austin)
- John Ahrns - Boys and Girls Club of the Texas Hill Country
- Dorothy Hodson - St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Eli Apolzon - Partners in Affordable Housing
- Jack & Janelle Hadsell - Angel House Soup Kitchen
- Don Ames - Samaritan Center
- Alan Graham - Mobile Loaves & Fishes
- Dr. John Oswalt - HeartGift Foundation
The above-and-beyond volunteer spirit of teen Jaime Rodriguez has not only impacted Austin’s environment through Keep Austin Beautiful but has set a great example for his classmates.
Desley Glover McKirdy
Desley Glover McKirdy has hand-sewn over 100 teddy bears for children dealing with the loss of a parent – each bear is made from the clothing of a parent who has passed away, giving children who receive them an invaluable tangible memory of their parent.
Lloyd Pond has volunteered with Austin Classical Guitar for over a decade, not only repairing hundreds of guitars but shaping the very culture of the organization.
While studying for her degree in Human Development and Family Science (HDFS), Marilu Sanchez dedicated thousands of hours to others in need.
Dr. Ian Thomas
Dr. Ian Thomas has logged over 7,000 hours reading to students with learning differences through Manor Elementary and educational nonprofit Learning Ally.
When 8-year-old Ian McKenna learned about classmates going hungry, he started donating produce from gardens he planted and cultivated himself – today he’s grown and donated over 2,500 pounds of fresh produce to his neighbors living with food insecurity.
Wayne has delivered over 250,000 books to children and families since he first began volunteering with BookSpring.
Distinguished Legend Award Winner Tino Hernandez has spent the last 45 years going above and beyond for others in our community. Providing Christmas to more than 15,000 families, orchestrating Thanksgiving dinner for thousands of our neighbors in need, leading medical missions to impoverished nations – Tino’s impact is undeniable!
In the past three years, Carissa Mallory has worked to provide schools in Tanzania with resources to help Swahili-speaking students learn English and thereby advance to secondary school.
For over 14 years, Kerri Oswald has given her time and dedication to Austin’s senior community, helping sharpen their minds and personally putting in over 3,200 hours to ensure their safe transportation.