RecognizeGood Speaker Series
We would love to visit with your business, social group or community organization and shed more light on the benefits of investing in our community. With several volunteer speakers on hand, a RecognizeGood advocate is always available to tailor a speaking engagement to the interests of your event. Some of our volunteer speakers include the following:
– Owner & President, ABC Home & Commercial Services
Dr. Jack Allen, PhD
– The Ethical Coach, Dynamic Coaching, LLC
– Executive Director, RecognizeGood
– CEO, SabeRex Group, Ltd.
– President & Partner, TyRex Group, Ltd.
– President & CEO, Skyhawk Information Strategies
REG Book Series
The Recognize Employee Good (REG) Book Series, authored by RecognizeGood co-founder John Bosch, Jr., details an employee recognition program designed for human resource managers to measure the good in their company. Titles include “The RecognizeGood Employee Handbook” and “Integrating Quality Into a Company’s Culture”, among others, with more being added regularly.