The Home page shows all the resume titles a user has saved. From Home, a user can create, view, edit, print, export or delete an existing resume.
To print or export your Right Stuff Resume™, please disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.
- By clicking the resume title, a user can review the detailed information that has been entered on that resume submission.
- By clicking the sign, a user can modify a created resume.
- By clicking the sign, a user can print a created resume.
- By clicking the sign, a user can export a created resume.
- By clicking the sign, a user can delete an existing resume.
- Add New Resume:
- By clicking the sign, a user can create a new resume.
Resume title will be shown as the title linked to the PDF version of your resume on the home page.
Your personal information includes first name, last name, phone number, mailing address and email address.
Click this icon, you will return to Home page to see your saved resumes.
Employment Purpose Statement
Summarize your intent regarding the position of the company.
Photo, Video and Cover Letter
About photo and cover letter:
You will be asked that if you have photo or cover letter to upload. If you check “Yes”, then you will be prompted to upload your photo or cover letter when you reach the last page of the resume.
Please upload your 30-second video to YouTube, then copy and paste the URL in to the text box area. Even better, you can add a brief description about your video.
Personal Seal and Family Value Crest
Select no more than three adjectives to build your personal seal. Select only one sentence to build up your family value crest. You can also create your own sentence. Please limit your simple sentence no more than 40 characters.
Code of Conduct Pledge
The presentation carriage “Pledge” begins with the words “I PLEDGE’, state your promise to act according to your personal code of conduct. Limit your response up to 150 characters.
The presentation carriage “Statement” begins with words “I WILL”, states your professional position regarding diversity. Please limit your response up to 150 characters.
The presentation carriage “Self-Assessment” begins with the word “I AM “, evaluate yourself fairly regarding the value of teamwork. Please limit your response to 150 characters.
Identity Branding – Your “Right Stuff”
Select up to 10 attributes/components – select at least one from each category.
Indicate areas where employers have your permission to review.
Please select one from the four choices.
- If “Add Generic Reference” is checked, then your resume will show: References will be available upon request.
- If “Add Specific Reference” is checked, you will be given fields to fill in the information of your references. Use “Add” to add more references. If you have reference letters to upload, please check “Yes”, then you will be prompted to upload your reference letters. The upload field is a multi-file upload.
- If “No Reference” is selected, your resume will not show any references.
Choose a phrase that defines your personal philosophy. Limit your response to 60 characters.
Fill in your educational history. Use “Add Entry” to include more education.
Fill in your work experience history. Use “Add Entry” to include more experience.
You can fill in your special skills to showcase how well your background aligns with common employer requirements. Limit your response to 60 characters.
This is the page you upload all your documents, cover letter, photo, reference letters and etc.